Chiropractic EHR Checklist for Cash Practices
- When choosing an EHR vendor, look for automatic syncing, system integration, and robust support.
- ChiroTouch offers functions that streamline workflows for providers and chiropractic assistants alike.
- ChiroTouch’s stellar reputation among users makes it the right EHR system for your cash-only practice.
- ChiroTouch checks all the boxes for cash chiropractic practices.
Your team works hard to ensure patients are well cared for at your cash-only chiropractic clinic, and your cash flow and billing are running smoothly. However, if you use outdated chiropractic EHR software, it can be harder than it has to be for staff to perform daily tasks. This can cause your practice to run less efficiently, cost your practice time and money, and lead to decreased patient satisfaction.
Designed with chiropractors in mind, ChiroTouch is fully integrated chiropractic practice management software that supports your team’s efficient, easy completion of daily tasks. ChiroTouch streamlines your workflow. It automates processes so that everyone — from chiropractic assistants and billing specialists to providers — can focus on patient management rather than administrative duties.
Chiropractic EHR System: What to Look For
Finding the right EHR vendor for your cash practice can be an overwhelming process. It is helpful to follow a checklist that details the features supporting each staff member based on their daily workload.
Use the provider, chiropractic assistant, and biller checklists as you research chiropractic EHR systems to understand what software elements are critical to success in each role.
Chiropractors need an EHR and practice management software solution that does the following:
- Reduces paperwork. Look for an EHR system that reduces paperwork in your practice. Cutting down on paperwork minimizes the risk of clerical errors and loss of documentation, helping your staff become more efficient. Searching for and filing paper documents can waste a significant part of the workday, so reducing paperwork frees up your time for other duties.
- Supports seamless patient management. Your EHR system should simplify patient management. Opt for a chiropractic management software that makes it easy to access patient files, schedule new and returning patients, and automate tasks so you have more time to spend caring for patients rather than doing administrative tasks.
- Increases staff efficiency. Choose an EHR program that makes your staff’s job easier. Look for a system that reduces redundant tasks, is user-friendly and easy to learn, and minimizes the amount of time they have to spend toggling between multiple programs.
- Facilitates quick, compliant charting. Ensure that your chiropractic EHR system assists you in taking formatted, compliant SOAP notes that reduce potential errors and help you effectively care for your patients. Look for features like pre-built macros and touch screens for speedy, error-free charting.
Chiropractic Assistant (CA) Checklist
To streamline the duties of your CA, you will want a system that:
- Reduces redundancies. A helpful EHR system should reduce redundancies and simplify your workflow. Look for software that streamlines all aspects of administrative tasks, eliminates redundancy, and reduces errors that arise from repetitive manual data entry.
- Automates patient management. Choose an EHR vendor that automates patient management with functions that allow you to view appointment calendars.
- Supports efficient internal communication. Opt for a chiropractic management system that supports efficient communication with patients and staff. This feature will allow the entire team to communicate quickly in real time, eliminating delays caused by email messaging and moving from one part of the office to another.
- Integrates office systems. Look for a chiropractic management system that is fully integrated and allows you to access all functions within the practice. As a CA, you may fill the role of a biller or aid the provider with patient services, so you need to pull up all functions to complete daily operations efficiently.
ChiroTouch Checks All the Boxes for the Entire Staff
When it comes to chiropractic EHR systems, ChiroTouch Core was designed specifically for cash practices. It checks all the boxes for both chiropractors and chiropractic assistants. The easy-to-use program is fully integrated and provides users with functions that streamline practice workflow in every regard.
ChiroTouch for Providers
ChiroTouch addresses all the needs of providers, from 15-second SOAP notes to reliable compliance standards. It also addresses the overall need to use an EHR program that aids the entire staff in their workload.
ChiroTouch offers providers:
- Freedom and flexibility. Access ChiroTouch from anywhere, anytime, and on any device. ChiroTouch also supports multi-location practices for seamless access and efficiency.
- Profitability. Bundling code diagnoses and charges together significantly speeds up documentation for common visit types. Create groups of diagnoses and charges that can be added to an encounter with the click of a button. Prioritize actions, complete documentation faster, and save time across your entire practice to increase profitability.
- Productivity. Find what you need quickly with all-in-one views. Instant sync and messaging capabilities let you communicate with staff, increasing productivity as much as 25%. If you get stumped, you can find quick answers to your questions with a searchable knowledge base and an extensive library of on-demand tutorials and videos.
ChiroTouch for Chiropractic Assistants
ChiroTouch provides automated functions and an intuitive workflow that enables easy patient management and staff interactions for chiropractic assistants.
- Online scheduling capability. ChiroTouch allows patients to book online and lets CAs easily view and change appointments.
- Intuitive workflow. CAs will find all patient information in an all-in-one dashboard, making it easy to perform case management tasks.
- Pop-up alerts. Automated alerts can be customized to patient and treatment plan. They can be set to appear at any of seven points during a patient’s visit: scheduling, check-in, check-out, charting, patient record, ledger, and payment. CAs can use these to deliver timely information and reminders to anyone else in the office.
- Modern and intuitive interface. ChiroTouch is designed with chiropractic practices in mind, so every function helps to create a seamless user experience for the chiropractic assistant
- ChiroTouch, the Chiropractic Standard in Practice Management Software
ChiroTouch is the most trusted chiropractic EHR system on the market. Cash practices that switch to ChiroTouch recognize the software’s stellar reputation among users.
Here are a few reasons why you can count on ChiroTouch.
- Thoughtfully created. ChiroTouch is intentionally crafted for chiropractors by chiropractors, ensuring it works in a way that feels natural and covers your entire practice.
- Most referred. Half of ChiroTouch’s customers are referred by coaches or friends.
- Most customers. More than 21,000 U.S. providers trust ChiroTouch.
- Loyal customers. ChiroTouch boasts thousands of customers who have been using the software for over 10 years.
- Highly satisfied customers. Customers of ChiroTouch report a satisfaction rate of over 90% in all categories.
- Most developers, trainers, & staf. At ChiroTouch, we know chiropractic. We employ a staff of over 300 chiropractic experts with over 20 years of industry experience.
- Peace of mind. ChiroTouch is compliant with AWS security infrastructure, giving you peace of mind that your patients’ personal health information is well protected.
- Actionable reports and insights. Discover insights about your practice’s performance that you can use to take action to improve the various functions of your practice.
Find Out How ChiroTouch Supports Your Cash Practice
ChiroTouch checks all the boxes on your EHR checklist for cash-only chiropractic practices. To discover how ChiroTouch can help your practice save time, become more efficient, and increase revenue, book a demo today.
Have a well-adjusted day!